- OUR SCHOOL
- PARENT INFORMATION
- NEWS & EVENTS
- TEACHING & LEARNING
- CONTACT US
In this section you will find information on Enrolments and the Application process.
In order to apply, you must complete a separate enrolment application for each student.
Submitting an application for enrolment does not guarantee you will receive a place at the school.
Please submit the Application for Enrolment in a Western Australian Public School (Primary) together with the following supporting documents:
1. Birth Certificate;
2. Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement that is not more than two (2) months old;
3. Proof of address (a Rates Notice OR Tenancy Agreement AND two (2) recent utility bills - gas, water or electricity);
4. Copies of Family Court or any other Court Orders (if applicable);
5. Information relating to suspensions;
6. Information relating to a health or medical condition, disability or additonal needs (if applicable); AND
7. If your child is not a permanent resident of Australia, evidence of current visa subclass and previous visa subclass and passport.