Enrolments - Kindergarten to Year 6
Yokine Primary School is a local intake school and you must reside in our local intake area. We invite you and your child to call into the school between 8.00am and 3.00pm with the following documents:
- Completed Application for Enrolment Form
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunisation History Statement (obtained from Medicare or the MyGov website)
- Proof of address (x3) (either a Rates notice or Tenancy agreement and two utility bills)
- Copies of Family Court Orders if applicable.
***PLEASE NOTE: An application can only be made at ONE GOVERNMENT SCHOOL***
If you are interested in enroling your child at Yokine Primary School, please contact our school on (08) 9216 3350. Office hours for enrolments are 8:00am to 4:00pm or via email.
Once the Application Form has been presented to the school, and approved by the Prinicpal, you will be notified to come into the school to complete the Enrolment Form.